More information on Foxnews.com.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
.SEA Top-Level Domain
Thank to Bret Fausett for spotting this information: " The .sea domain is not recognized by Internet authority ICANN, but would instead be made available through an alternate Internet that doesn't connect to the "ordinary" Web, something called the Cesidian Root".
- ► 2015 (92)
- ► 2014 (160)
- ► 2013 (151)
- .BANGALURU Top-Level Domain
- .OKINAWA Top-Level Domain
- .OSAKA Top-Level Domain
- French version of the applicant guidebook...
- To apply or not apply?
- .WALES new gTLD confirmed
- 62% say a domain name is essential (wine)
- .VEGAS new gTLD and search engines
- A second applicant for .MLS ?
- .TAT new generic Top-Level Domain
- .RYUKYU Top-Level Domain
- .AFL Top-Level Domain
- .HALAL new generic Top-Level Domain
- .KAZ Top-Level Domain
- The Independent Objector (IO)
- .LES new gTLD project becomes .LESS
- .WINE applicant fooled by partner – Part 1
- .KYOTO new generic Top-Level Domain
- .SAS new generic Top-Level Domain
- .STARHUB new generic Top-Level Domain
- .SEA Top-Level Domain
- ▼ February 2012 (21)
- ► 2011 (149)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (65)